Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School...Almost.

Wow how time does fly! Isabel is already about to go off to school for the first time! I can't believe that my little baby is already a kindergartener. It seems like only yesterday she was a tiny baby. I have been busy getting Isabel ready for school which has included appointments with teachers, doctors, and dentists, along with shopping for school supplies and sewing and knitting like crazy! I recently finished Phoebe's Sweater for her to wear and it turned out great!

I still have to sew on the buttons and block it but I was super happy with how it turned out! I also completed a little pair of leg warmers yesterday


Isabel loves them!!
Had a great visit yesterday with my sister and her family, stayed until 4am!!! Needless to say, today I am exhausted! Yet with my whole family asleep, I am awake embracing the silence and working on my next project...A pair of knee high socks for Isabel of course!

1 comment:

  1. you are sew crafty... I thought you were gonna make me a diaper begg and some leg warmers for Scarly

    ReplyDelete