Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas time is almost hereeee!!!

This week Matt is back to work which is always lonely. Isabel has one half day left at school tomorrow though, and then she is out for Christmas break which we both are super excited about!! We have some big plans and lots of Christmas baking in store! We are making our own gingerbread house this year! Isabel has been busy at school making some seriously awesome stuff! I love how this school has her doing all the fun Christmas projects that I remember from when I was a kid, here is some of the stuff she has brought home
She made the garland behind the Santa as well as the cute Santa!

And a present for Matt and I =)
I have gotten all of my Christmas shopping for Isabel completed (what a relief) so now it is just time to wait for Christmas to come! I am really excited for Christmas this year! I think I am going to make a prime rib this year for the dinner, I have never made one before so I am excited for that as well!
I finally got some maternity clothes in the mail yesterday, I was really in need of them!

Here I am at 18 weeks :)
All my pics turned out a little blurry tonight and I have no idea why...
I can't wait until the end of the month when we get to go visit our family in Pendleton and Walla Walla AND we get an ultrasound and will find out the sex of the baby!!! I am hoping the weather holds so we can for sure make it there and back!
Well my little chatterbox is demanding my attention and I need to dip her in the bath! :)

How cute are these two!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment