Saturday, January 30, 2016

My first podcast!!

Hi everyone and thank you for checking out my blog! I haven't posted for a very long time because I'm just not the greatest at blogging unfortunately, but I would like to have a way to interact with others in the knitting world so I have decided to do a podcast and see how that goes! Don't judge me too harshly as I am totally not tech savvy in the least and I know that this first podcast needs some work! I figure it will be a work in progress and I will learn something new every time I record if I decide that this is something that I want to do regularly.
Anyway I'm pretty excited about being able to connect this way and I hope I'm at least semi interesting 😄! Thanks so much to everyone who watches!!
Side note: I didn't move from Oregon to Nevada, my husband and I are both originally from Oregon but we were living in Washington before we moved here. I was a little flustered and nervous! 😂







Show Notes

Rose City Yarn Crawl MKAL 2016

The yarn I used for both my rcyc MKAL and my Socks on a Plane is dyed by
The Yarn At Home Mom and you can find her Here 
And on Instagram as @theyarnathomemom

The pattern for socks on a plane 
can be found here

The yarn I am using for my vanilla socks is dyed by 
Despondent Dyes and you can find her here
And on Instagram as @despondentdyes

The sweater pattern I used is called
The Rocky Coast Cardigan by Hannah Fettig and you can find it here

The yarn I used for the Rocky Coast Cardigan is Quince&Co Lark
which I got from Twisted in Portland Oregon, you can find their website here

My bags can be found in my Etsy shop which can be found here

If I missed anything feel free to contact me and ask! 
Thanks so much for watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment